[RC5] Team ID renumbering

Larry Cloud cloud at larrycloud.com
Wed Nov 5 00:43:55 EST 2003

I'd like to add in my wondering "why"?  What will it accomplish?  It seems
like it will only be detrimental to the thousands of people within some
arbitrary "high ID number" - I'm glad I won't be on the receiving end of all
those emails from people who aren't on this list asking "what happened to my
stats?  my id# is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and its GONE!  What did you do?!?".
Granted, its your baby, you can do what you want, but I seriously don't see
anyone chiming in with "what a wonderful idea decibel"...