[RC5] 0.060 completion of rc5-72

Chris Jones fiddles at distributed.net
Sat Nov 29 00:03:18 EST 2003

If you know of any projects that could work on d.net, please feel free
to write a core for it.

As for "why are we doing it" i believe thats been covered before, but i'll
retiterate them again anyway:

1. The most obvious is the prize money. dnet gets at least $2000 out of the
   completion of RC5-72.
2. Its a project for which we already have the infrastructure in place for. RC5-72
   is not a great deal different to RC5-64 except for the difference in cores and a few
   small changes at the master and servers

Besides, we are still running OGR.