[RC5] RC5 question

Daniel Quintiliani coredump0 at mercurylink.net
Wed Oct 1 17:41:52 EDT 2003

Hey, I see the lists came back up again, anyone know what happened?

Here was the message I've been trying to send:

Hi,
 I'm fairly new to Distributed.net; I started this summer after having done
SETI for a few years, so I don't know if this was ever brought up before. I
was just wondering if RC5 will ever go up to the 128 bit secret key
contest? This could be more useful, since most sites use 128 bit security
today. I don't know if there are encryption laws anymore; I thought that
they got rid of them a few years ago, but even if there were, you could
restrict the contest to American users only, couldn't you?

--
-Dan