[RC5] RC5 question

Bruce Wilson bruce.wilson at distributed.net
Mon Oct 6 13:43:17 EDT 2003

Hi, Ben.

Do you know anyone on the project who we could contact?  Perhaps have
someone on the project contact us?  Are they interested in merging
with us?  We've found that some projects prefer to stay on their own,
even though they give up our large userbase and cross-platform
support.  (In some cases, the project leaders are earning a grade or
degree for implementing DC, so they have no option to merge with us.)

Anyone interested in bringing their project onto our network should
probably start by contacting Bovine (bovine at distributed.net) or Nugget
(nugget at distributed.net).

If anyone has a talking relationship with leaders of another project,
please use your connection to spread the word that we're open to new
projects.

__

"I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory."
    --John Cash, id Software