[RC5] Client question

Daniel Quintiliani coredump0 at mercurylink.net
Mon Oct 6 18:34:15 EDT 2003

Hi,

My Windows box is messed up beyond repair and can't access the Internet,
among other things, caused mostly by a faulty reinstall. As soon as I
receive backup software in the mail that I just bought, I'm going to wipe
it out.

The Windows box has dnetc running; it is currently finished with RC5-72 and
is working on the OGR packets now. Would it be at all possible to copy the
buff-in/buff-out files over to my Linux machine (which has a working
internet connection) and send them that way when they're finished? Or are
the two clients not compatible?

--
-Dan