[RC5] Dual Xeon system seems slow

chandler sobel-sörenson scar at fugazi.engr.arizona.edu
Fri Oct 24 04:11:53 EDT 2003

mark i have also a dual xeon system and was not satisfied with the keyrate,
but the cores are not as optimized yet i guess.  i think you should be
getting more than 1.7 Mkeys though... i am getting about 3.8 Mkeys with 2
2.8GHz. youre sure there is nothing else running using cpu time?  so the
xeon is an older architecture?