[RC5] Three new cores - binary version

Slawek sgp at telsatgp.com.pl
Sat Sep 20 11:12:08 EDT 2003

Yes, this client was built from sources available on d.net web server
with some new cores added.  It cannot be used to participate in the
project. It's also documented why d.net staff decided to make it so.
http://www.distributed.net/source/

The client was made available to get some feedback on performance.
I hope d.net staff would include the cores in betas soon.

By the way - I haven't said my last word in optimisations!
Wait for new core that crunches one key in about 500 cycles
on Pentium 4. Stay tuned :)

--
Slawek Piotrowski