[RC5] Three new cores

Slawek sgp at telsatgp.com.pl
Mon Sep 22 09:39:53 EDT 2003

Well, I would say it _is_ trivial.

Somebody may want to write a shell script that downloads source
of the client, the three cores and a trivial patch adding the cores
to "configure" (rc5-72/x86 section) and to "selcores.cpp" (please
don't forget to increase the maximum count of cores supported).

As far as I remember Matt's core is called "go_3" in the source
so the patch would need to change that as well.

I don't have access to any Linux box currently.

--
Slawek Piotrowski