[RC5] [OGR] Is OGR-24 really finished?

Dead J. Dona unholy_undead at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:16:59 EDT 2003

Hi/
  The "Percent Complete" count for OGR is calculated by a separate stats run.
  Bear with us while we fix the database problems, then we can work to get the
  percentages up-dated again.

  ---

does this affect daily statistic as well?
i havent seen my daily stats since 28 Aug, but i know that 10 PCs that i left at library work 10 hrs a day =)))
seven month they works without any problems! very good job, guys, they 're stable as rock!
they was set up to doing ogr only +) sorry guys, another millennium is too much =))
but from 28 no more stats? wassup?