[RC5] RC5-72 progress

Fuzzy Logic fuzzymo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 13:21:15 EDT 2004

Be careful how you phrase that. RISC is simply "reduced instruction
set computer" and can be used to describe processors such as that
found in the S/390 (what I work on), and so not all RISC processors do
what you suggest. In fact, I would venture to say that you are
describing a capability usually associated with CISC.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}