[RC5] Prediction updated for month of August.

Elektron elektron_rc5 at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 2 18:29:12 EDT 2004

> maybe my problem of them sitting on results is a config problem? the
> client is set to use internal defaults instead of x results or y
> time... i know that one of the machines flushed some 20+ results the
> other day and i was normally running them so that they flushed when
> they had 5 or so... and OGR is a different beast, altogether, in this
> respect...

run it with -config. 2, 10, and set it to 3 or 4 (usually I run it with
-frequent anyway). You can also change 11 (buffer level check
interval), every hour should theoretically be sufficient, depending on
how large your buffers are.

Of course, if they're networked, you could just mount a network drive
with the buffer files and get one client to do all the flushing.

- Purr