[RC5] Virus warning

Tom Cannaerts t.cannaerts at unec.be
Thu Aug 26 02:47:05 EDT 2004

I know it is very unlikely that the virus came from the list address,
but most likely it came from a computer that had both my address, and
that of the list. So chances that it is a subscriber to the list are
more than likely, and so it wouldn't be unlikely that other subscribers
also received the same email.

Tom