[RC5] Virus warning

tomdv at datatx.com tomdv at datatx.com
Mon Aug 30 07:58:56 EDT 2004

That's a lot of likely's...

;)

T²

                      "Tom Cannaerts"
                      <t.cannaerts at unec.be>          To:      "D.net Discussion" <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>, "Fuzzy Logic"
                      Sent by:                       <fuzzymo at gmail.com>
                      rc5-bounces at lists.dist         cc:
                      ributed.net                    Subject: RE: [RC5] Virus warning

                      26/08/04 08:47
                      Please respond to
                      "D.net Discussion"

I know it is very unlikely that the virus came from the list address,
but most likely it came from a computer that had both my address, and
that of the list. So chances that it is a subscriber to the list are
more than likely, and so it wouldn't be unlikely that other subscribers
also received the same email.

Tom