[RC5] Retrieving OGR via email

Hombre globring at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:43:23 EST 2004

No, I think you misunderstand me...I am not getting OGR24 stubs....

When I request OGR stubs via email, I am getting 24 of them....as in,
a total of 24 stubs...not OGR24. They are OGR25 stubs, but I get 24 no
matter how many I request.

Here is my email to "fetch":

numblocks=1
contest=OGR

No matter what, it always retrieves 24 stubs...try it yourself!