***Re: [RC5] CPU/OS Distribution stats page question

shiz0rat at real.xakep.ru shiz0rat at real.xakep.ru
Sun Dec 26 06:43:58 EST 2004

Where I heard name "Dmitri Gribenko" <gribozavr at voliacable.com>? Hmm?
Hmm... Hmm! Why, certainly! Aaarghhh, it's come back! You contact me in
year 2004, day 26 of December, at 11 hours 29 minutes Greenwich mean
time with...

>Hello everyone!

>In addition to my previous message, I want to mention:

>4. NeXTSTEP on PA-RISC. No client.

>So, has anybody any thoughts?

Absence of procompiled client for that CPU/OS combinations dosn't mean
impossibility of compiling sources on it. NeXTStep is just UNIX. ;)

Darwin is not OS/X ported to x86, but portable UNIX-like OS (based on
Mach+BSD+NeXT ideas), gratis available. OS/X in reality is Darwin/PPC
with Aqua GUI and some other additional proprietary commercial stuff.

I sure, there are simple explanations for all other apparent oddities.

--
Origin: DOS, OS/2 and NT are Stone Age, Golden Age and the Middle Ages.
WBR, Vadim Tukaev (wah DEEM too KAH yeff) AKA shiz0rat