[RC5] Stats RSS Feed?

Hombre globring at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:48:55 EST 2004

I am interested in getting my statistics displayed on a personal web
page, and currently have RSS feeds coming in from places like
Slashdot, etc.

Is there any provided functionality like this that would pull in your
RC5 and/or OGR stats for display? I was hoping there would be some
info on this on the Help page
(http://www.distributed.net/docs/tutor_stats.php) but didn't see
anything.

Or perhaps someone has built something like this that I could look at
and modify? My web page is running PostNuke if that helps. I am just
looking to add a block that would display my stats for each contest. I
do not run any sort of personal proxy to report against.

Thanks!