[RC5] Another antivirus vendor has us.

IHateSpam 6z76ys7a02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:19:20 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Timothy Marsh
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 6:36 PM

> I don't know how many other people use it, but Grisoft AVG also just
> recently detected dnetc.com as Trojan Horse Dropper.dnet.A

I own a copy of AVG so I am entitled to support. I contacted them and
explained in very direct terms that this false positive was annoying and
that it was insulting to distributed.net and an insult to many people
world-wide that have donated their time and effort to dnet.

I just received the following reply and I believe this will be resolved
within a few days.
Hello,
i'm sorry for caused problems. This false will be repaired in the next
actualization. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Grisoft, s.r.o.
---------

John