[RC5] RE: Do not forget about the cheaters :)

Daniel Quintiliani coredump0 at mercurylink.net
Thu Jan 8 14:56:38 EST 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:19:13 +0100, Floppus <Floppus at Chello.nl> wrote:

> Normal:
> - some larger members have a stable output, and are publicly known to
> have
> control over a large organization (like the #1 member, that controls
> netcourier.com).

Yeah, that could be a good reason. I use dnetc on two computers, and
perhaps a single user name is being used across a company or large
organization.

But you say you do have proof that people are cheating? One of the
drawbacks of having the client open-source. I hope we don't reach 100% and
the key hasn't been found.

--
-Dan