[RC5] I want to do this on a video!

Dead J. Dona unholy_undead at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 05:07:59 EST 2004

ю 10:22 +0200 8/01/2004, Dead J. Dona tapotait avec ses mimines
pleines de doigts :
>that was a little sarcasm. I KNOW what does it mean "compile", but I
>CAN'T do this cuz I know very little about programming I haven't any
>compilers, no C++, no Pascal, no asm, no Fortran, nothing. As usual
>this discussion shows that nobody cares. =(

Since you have your hands on a G5, you Have Mac OS X, which comes
with the full GNU Compiler Collection, aka gcc 3.3 and Xcode if
you've got Mac OS X 10.3 or ProjectBuilder, if you're stuck with
Jaguar (10.2).

hmmm.. you're right. I have jaguar dvd with dev tools. but I also have panther on a cd's and since I installed Panther everywhere, dev tools from Jaguar does'n work.... =))

so I'm waiting for Panther DVD

So your only excuse is that you don't know how to developpe programs ;)

yup. I'm not programmer, I'm admin