[RC5] Do not forget about the cheaters :)

Slawek sgp at telsatgp.com.pl
Fri Jan 9 06:59:18 EST 2004

Yes, I know that.

There are just so many options with varying
- client side cpu overhead
- server side cpu overhead
- server side database storage overhead
- proxy storage overhead
- reissuing keys overhead
- chances of finding clueless cheater
- chances of finding advanced cheater
- implementation complexity

I think the main problem here is that nobody's going
to turn proposed solutions into code :o)
That's why I'm trying to find the solution which is
as simple to code as possible.

/Slawek