[RC5] RE: Do not forget about the cheaters :)

Dead J. Dona unholy_undead at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:24:27 EST 2004

no it can not.   The client is not optimized for G5 and thus
it does less and a G4+ running 1.42 GHz.  A dual G5 does 40K keys a second.

15,000,000 k/s on each CPU

I own BOTH a dual G4 and Dual G5 and a P4 (Ok granted a P4 does suck at RC5)

you missed something. what version do you use?

>One day I flush nearly 1 Mb of random RC5 blocks and havent any credits for this. I've checked stats few days - and nothing. =( So I switched back to OGR.

yes it happens.   I have had that happen to me also.   However you should ALWAYS
duplicate the out file before a large flush.  If that happens do what i do  and move a copy
back in and flush again.  works great.

well that's not needed cuz I don't want rc5 i LOVE ogr