[RC5] Top posters suxx

Richard Farmbrough rawkiw at cix.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 15:18:20 EST 2004

Not really, I if have been following the discussion I don't want to re-read
the quoted bits.
In addition some clients allow you to preview the first few lines which can
be a useful facility.
It's a different matter if it's a complex point-by-point commentary, in
which case interspersed comments are best, preferably with liberal cutting
of any part of the previous post which is deemed irrelevant.

On Saturday, January 10, 2004 4:25 AM, Ianos Gnatiuc
[SMTP:ssianky at yandex.ru] wrote:
[...]
> DJD> anybody can move cursor to the end of mesaage and write their reply
here.
> DJD> and writing on a top of message shows absence of respect to other
readers.

> I completely agree!
[...]

---
This mail has been checked for viruses, by Richard, but you should ensure
your system check all incoming mail itself.