[RC5] Another antivirus vendor has us.

Fredrik Elversson sm7uge at spray.se
Tue Jan 27 12:57:55 EST 2004

I am running Panda Antivirus Platinum distributed in the network by Panda
Administrator, all by last version and last signature file. I am almost sure
that my dnetc.exe (not dnetc.com) version 486 running under Windows XP was
detected as Trj/DistNet.A. I changed to version 486 and it didn't detect
dnetc.exe as a virus anymore. I have had this problem since at least one or
two week ago.

// Fred