[RC5] RC5-72 buffer files and old assigned blocks

VovansystemS nikolaev at tut.by
Tue Jul 13 02:01:21 EDT 2004

Hello nations :)

> just do them, shouldn't take too long and the universe won't
> implode if they have been done by somebody else already
does anybody know EXACT algorithm by which is Dnet server working with
blocks? I mean, in theory, server must give to us blocks by linear
algorithm and only in the END of all work server should send us blocks
which were sent in the beginning and were not completed till those
day..

But in practice I had some troubles when my completed blocks weren't
send to server by several month.

--
Best Regards,
   VovansystemS from Belarus

my Winamp is  now playing 'Nightwish - Until Dawn'