[RC5] RC5-72 buffer files and old assigned blocks

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Tue Jul 13 13:27:50 EDT 2004

Our policy is that we do our best to ensure work is not re-issued for at
least 60 days. Work that's 18 months old is worthless for OGR (though
you might still get credit for it). I don't think we've been reissuing
anything for RC5-72 yet, so you'd probably get credit.

Personally, I'd just nuke the in-buffs. Odds are that you'll do more
good by getting new work than crunching stuff that's that old. Of course
If you come across old buff-out files you'd want to flush those.
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  jim at nasby.net