[RC5] RC5-72 progress

VovansystemS nikolaev at tut.by
Thu Jul 29 14:38:10 EDT 2004

Hello nations :)

  Hmmm.. I want to ask about our RC5-72 today progress: how long will
  it gets (I mean how much time) to complete RC5-72 project?

  I  can't  calculate  it  because I haven't got any information about
  increasing  of  CPU power. Where can I get an average count of Mkeys
  on which RC5-72 project increases every month (for example). Beacuse
  if  you count an average time of completing RC5-72 using today's CPU
  power  we  can  get  about  1,000  years.  But  if  we  pognose some
  coefficient  by which CPU power increases we can guess how time tith
  project wil get.

--
Best Regards,
   VovansystemS from Belarus