[RC5] RC5 on laptops & CPU temperature

Darren Clark biggranger at tds.net
Tue Nov 2 20:13:39 EST 2004

I've had dnetc running on several of my laptops for the last 6 years
(Dell's) with no real problems. If I need to run off of battery, then
I'll turn it off since it really sucks the battery down. It does really
heat up the laptop, just keep it well ventilated and don't put it on carpet.

Darren Clark

http://stats.distributed.net/participant/psummary.php?project_id=8&id=401325