[RC5] Query on recent submission losses

Jonathan Smith jsmith at cygnacom.com
Wed Nov 3 09:33:43 EST 2004

Just thought I would update my original message with a bit of further
information.

For the full month of October I averaged:
    874 blocks a day received by my pproxy server
    687 blocks a day credited by distributed.net, or 21.39% slippage!
   In October I submitted 5,791 more blocks than I was credited for.

As a point of reference:
 Prior to October, and starting January 2003, I had only submitted 641 more
blocks that I was credited for.

	Jonathan Smith