[RC5] RC5-72 on Blue Gene/L?

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Wed Nov 10 23:18:04 EST 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Chris Jones wrote:
> I'm sure something could be worked out, assuming you can get time on
> Blue Gene/L in the first place... :)

You can buy Blue Gene's for a cool US $1.5 mil retail from IBM after
today.  That's 1024 processors in one rack.  Impressive stuff.  (I want to
see the web purchase config screen for that puppy, OMG.)

--
</chris>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)