[RC5] How to configure client to leave idle CPU time?

Wacław Schiller torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Tue Sep 7 06:42:00 EDT 2004

I want to configure ./dnetc not to use all of available CPU time.
I know it doesn't eat up all my CPU time if there is anything to do, the
problem is that one of the Windows machines I want the client to setup
at overheats if left at full usage for too long, and I'm looking for
a way to configure it nevertheless.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916
   torinthiel at megapolis.pl
   gpg: B06901F1 fpr: FAA3 559F CAE9 34DE CDC8  7346 2B6E 39F2 B069 01F1
 "No classmates may be used during this examination"