[RC5] How to configure client to leave idle CPU time?

Brad Tod brad_tod at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 7 07:56:27 EDT 2004

you should be more concerned with why that computer overheats and fix that first

Wac³aw Schiller <torinthiel at megapolis.pl> wrote:I want to configure ./dnetc not to use all of available CPU time.
I know it doesn't eat up all my CPU time if there is anything to do, the
problem is that one of the Windows machines I want the client to setup
at overheats if left at full usage for too long, and I'm looking for
a way to configure it nevertheless.
Torinthiel

--
Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller GG#: 542916
torinthiel at megapolis.pl
gpg: B06901F1 fpr: FAA3 559F CAE9 34DE CDC8 7346 2B6E 39F2 B069 01F1
"No classmates may be used during this examination"

Later,

Brad

visit me on the web @ http://members.tripod.com/~Rambo_21
http://www.facethejury.com/profile.asp?user_name=wiltshire4