[RC5] Dual Core

Olivier odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 3 05:19:21 EDT 2005

Astin, it's may be because of 1 HT CPU is not a real dual cpu ... HT consumes some processing power to establish quantas i guess. But 1.000.000 less is to much i agree

Votre processeur s'ennuie : http://www.team-fuzion.org
Un peu de bon temps : http://ryu.homeftp.org
Eva : http://famille-mico.homeftp.org