[RC5] Website Content Suggestions

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Wed Aug 3 16:10:45 EDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 03:41:18PM -0400, Jonathan Smith wrote:
> I wish the key rate history for rc5-64 was still active so I could double
> check my recollections, but they should be too far off.

The data is still in the database if you'd like to write a PHP page to
make it available on the web. :)

Actually, daily_totals_raw.php is the script that used to return that
info, but it never got migrated from Sybase to PostgreSQL. There's
probably a bug open on this; if not you should open one.

In other words, I'm not going to write this anytime soon myself, but
I'll be happy to help you do it. :)