[RC5] Website Content Suggestions

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Wed Aug 3 16:12:39 EDT 2005

Well, I think the webcode is publicly availble via CVS if you want to
submit some patches. Or stop by on IRC if you want to talk about it with
some people. Personally, I have enough trouble finding time to work on
the stats database, let alone the stats website. The main website is
completely off my radar. But there's others who could probably work with
you on improving things.