[RC5] Website Content Suggestions

Paul Richards paul at distributed.net
Fri Aug 5 06:20:16 EDT 2005

For that specific script, a month or two ago, I knocked up an xml version - it's not on the live server, but should be available at

http://paul.statsdev.distributed.net/daily_totals_xml.php

Passing ?project_id=8 as a parameter should get the information you want.

Having said that, it's currently not finding the file so the apache configuration must have changed in the last month - no doubt either myself or someone else can take a look at fixing that later. (Decibel? )

Paul