[RC5] New dnetc version

mike.reed at webtapestry.net mike.reed at webtapestry.net
Fri Aug 12 11:47:23 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

We released a new version of dnetc at the end of June with a variety of new cores, bug fixes and speed improvements. You'll be pleased to know that we haven't found any show-stopper bugs in it. :)

We would love for everybody to benefit from the new version, but we need you to upgrade for this to happen! Here's the link for you to download updated clients:- http://www.distributed.net/download/clients.php.

To those of you who have already upgraded, you're beautiful! We love you. Did you tell your friends to download the new client yet? We know that they don't all subscribe to this list.

Thank you all for sticking with us as we continue to make history!

Kind regards,
Mike Reed
distributed.net User Support