[RC5] Client for Windows/64Bit

Emerson Gomes emerson at objetivo-malto.com.br
Mon Aug 15 11:17:08 EDT 2005

Well, in my opinion, I think pretty soon a lot of people will begin using
64bits processors (Since AMD 32Bit processors aren't getting a lot of new
releases) and 64-bit Windows (with this Windows Vista thing coming); so is a
thing to think about on the near future.

On my side, I already use 64bit Windows and Processor, and I am just curious
of how much faster a native 64bit d.net client would be :)

Regards,
Emerson