[RC5] Client for Windows/64Bit

Emerson Gomes emerson at objetivo-malto.com.br
Mon Aug 15 15:35:57 EDT 2005

IMHO, the only hope for projects such as RC5 is new hardware. It has been
going on almost 3 years and haven't reached 0.3% yet. It's sad, but old
hardware won't really help at all.

I noticed there's a 64bit version of Linux already, I'll check it out ASAP,
although here at least, the Linux version tends to run a little slower than
the Windows version on the same machine. :(

Regards,
Emerson