[RC5] Client for Windows/64Bit

Wintermute wintermute at nitemarecafe.com
Mon Aug 15 15:52:02 EDT 2005

Emerson Gomes wrote:
> I noticed there's a 64bit version of Linux already, I'll check it out
> ASAP, although here at least, the Linux version tends to run a little
> slower than the Windows version on the same machine. :(

Having been involved with the previous RC5 effort for some time, I can
say that's pretty normal... For now... One client will run faster, then
another... I used to switch between a Cyrix and Intel CPU back in the
day, and boot a different OS, depending on which combination gave be the
best performance at any given time... That was too much work, though,
and I eventually dropped out completely until recently :)

Rod