[RC5] Multiple Machines Running D.net

mss mss at askunion.ru
Tue Aug 16 01:40:58 EDT 2005

>I used to run it on a Linux cluster. The problem I had at the time was
when you stop the clients they all wrote their partial work to the
same file, and then when they started again they work was lost due to
different CPU core been used. So what I did was create a script that
got the machine name and looked for a directory with that name, then
it used the common configuration file, and used the sub directory for
it's in/out buffers. I also ran a proxy on the file server.

Just run a dnet perproxy, not usual proxy