[RC5] Fetching work for isolated machines

Emerson Gomes emerson at objetivo-malto.com.br
Tue Aug 16 07:37:11 EDT 2005

Hello,

    I have a couple of old machines which I would like to leave running
d.net off from a boot disk containing DOS and the DOS Client. However, those
machines don't have any kind of network connection, and I would like to
fetch a bunch of work units (like, 100 work units and leave them running for
a month straigh) to the floppy disk from a windows machine. and later, when
the work is done, I would collect the processed work units and send them
over on the windows machine.
How would I do that?

Regards,
Emerson