[RC5] Client for Windows/64Bit

Dave Huang khym at azeotrope.org
Wed Aug 31 13:29:16 EDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 08:22:32AM -0600, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> At 06:16 2005-08-25, you wrote:
> >That said, I take it you've never worked on an IBM mainframe then.
>
> you'd be wrong, unless the 360 wasn't a mainframe
> and IBM called it a 32-bit machine back in 1968 when I was working on it

Hello, and welcome to the 21st Century!

That was quite amusing how you said, "I've _never_ heard anyone use
n-bits to refer to addressing mode, NEVER" when Fuzzy Logic posted a
link to IBM's own documentation which said exactly that. One would
think that you'd at least read the the supplied explanation BEFORE
spouting off about your 40-year-old knowledge.