[RC5] Client for Windows/64Bit

David Christle slicerace at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:47:54 EDT 2005

So this piece of string walks into a bar and orders a drink, but the
bartender says "Hell no, we don't serve pieces of STRING around here!"
So the string, sad, walks out of the bar, ties himself in a knot, and
frays both his ends. He walks back in and orders again but the
bartender has the same response, "Get out of here! You're that same
stupid piece of string!" To which the string replies "No, I'm A Frayed
Knot!"