[RC5] CPU/OS Distribution stats page question

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Wed Jan 5 20:12:43 EST 2005

If you look through the complete bug history of these issues, there is
an open bug/TODO item to create a system that relates client
version/os/cpu into 'real' os/cpu. The OS and CPU id fields as reported
by clients have sometimes been reused, etc, so it's impossible to
accurately correlate this information without taking client version into
account as well.