[RC5] Stats RSS Feed?

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Wed Jan 5 20:17:19 EST 2005

We would also like to offer XML versions of all stats pages, and any
help on that would be much appreciated. The eventual idea is:

database --(PHP? Java?)--> XML --(XSLT)--> .html

That way, most (if not all) stats pages would be available in XML as
well as .html. We should also be able to offer .csv and other formats
easily.