[RC5] Who's interested in working on stats?

Rick Davis wizard00 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 1 20:44:39 EST 2005

Hi there!

I am pretty new to dist.net but I am slowly growing my team and
productivity. As chance would have it I am working on a minor in Statistics
and I would love to help in any way I can.

Please drop me an e-mail off the list and we can talk more about what you
need and what I feel I can help with.

-Rick Davis