[RC5] PHP Stats Program

Patrick Carlson firefly2442 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:54:02 EST 2005

Hi!

I checked out your script.  Very nice work.  Thank you for the
suggestions.  I suppose I could make the table of months horizontal
but then people would have to scroll side to side.  I guess it could
work.  I'll play around with it a bit.  As for the keyrates, I have
the avgerage computed at the end but like you said it would be good to
compute it for each month.  I'm going to try to incorporate OGR stats
in it as well.

-Patrick