[RC5] question about retiring old ID

Angie Telepenko gooble at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 26 11:38:36 EST 2005

My ISP unexpectedly closed down and I had to move everything over to another e-mail address, including my dnet. On the FAQ it says that in order to retire an old ID and move all my stats to a new one, I have to log in under my old ID and formally retire it.

Unfortunately, I never had a password for my old ID because I never really needed to ask for one. And of course I can't ask for one now because the e-mail address no longer exists.

So does anyone know of another way to transfer my stats? I don't have huge numbers, but I don't really want to start over as a newbie again.

http://www.angietelepenko.com
Try my daily trivia tournament! http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=9