[RC5] Where'd everyone go?

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Fri Nov 18 11:01:31 EST 2005

If you want to help with stats you should join the statsdev mailing
list, grab a stats bug from bugzilla, and start coding. :)

As an alternative, it would also be useful for people to setup their own
copy of stats and submit comments/docs on how to do so and/or patches to
make that process easier/better.