[RC5] Jubilee

tomdv at datatx.com tomdv at datatx.com
Sat Nov 19 15:05:37 EST 2005

How about the highest? I'll start: 410076.

                      rick at nickhart.com
                      Sent by:                       To:      "D.net Discussion" <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
                      rc5-bounces at lists.dist         cc:
                      ributed.net                    Subject: Re: [RC5] Jubilee

                      19/11/2005 21:01
                      Please respond to
                      "D.net Discussion"

Vadim wrote:

> Hi/2!
>
> My team celebrating first anniversary. Congratulations! Two weeks before
> there was another team festivity: we are calculate 100.000-th RC5-block.

Congrats Vadim and team!  My team of one is approaching 200.000 blocks in
the RC5-72 project; of course, I've been working on the project from the
start.

Speaking of long-term d.net participants, how about a "lowest userid" brag
thread?  I'll start: 20762.

-Rick